- Every tile played must match the sides of every other tile it touches.
- Only one single line can be played in any one turn. Each line must be played in a single horizontal row or a vertical column.
- Lines played must be continuous, without any gaps.
- Tiles already on the board can be included in any line played.
- Up to seven tiles can be played in a turn.
- When a player has completed their turn, they must press the PLAY button. Their score will be calculated and totalled automatically.
- If a player cannot place any tiles on the board, they must press the SKIP button in order to pass their turn.
- Tiles are replenished at the end of each turn, as long as there are tiles available.
- Tiles on plain squares score 1. Tiles already on the board score 1 when connected to a new line.
- Tiles placed on 2x, 3x or 5x squares score the multiplier times the tile vales (the number of markings on the tile).
- An additional 25 bonus points are awarded if all seven tiles are played in a single turn.
- The game ends when each player presses the SKIP button. The value of tiles remaining in each player’s rack is subtracted from their score to give final scores.
- The player with the highest score WINS.
Look through a game being played here..